May 17, 2015

Stamped Mermaid Nail Art


After multiple failed attempts at stamping, I think I've finally done it! I'm only on my fourth stamper, second brand of stamping polish, and last bit of patience, but I did it right? I can't wait to master stamping so I can share all the helpful hints the nail community has shared with me to help me with this.

I started with a white base, then gradiented over it with my blues and greens. Once it was opaque enough, I applied a holo top coat and then a quick dry top coat. I waited about 10 to 15 minutes before stamping to make sure all my polish was completely dry. I stamped my mermaid scale pattern on each nail, applied top coat again and added rhinestones, pearls, and a seashell charm to complete the look.

Polishes:
Salon Perfect - Sugar Cube
China Glaze - Shore Enuff
China Glaze - My Way Or The Highway
China Glaze - License & Registration Please
Bliss Polish - Holo Bliss Top Coat
Just Ricarda - Blackout
Salon Perfect - Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment