May 19, 2015

Candied Apple Polish Swatches

I recently purchased a few new polishes from Candied Apple Polish, a glitter topper turned crelly and my very first Mystery Apples! Check out the swatches of these beauties after the break...



A Bird Among Clouds is the white crelly sister of "Oh, To Be A Bird". It's full of pink, turquoise, aqua, purple, burgundy, grey, and green glitters. I used two coats plus Salon Perfect Top Coat.


Mystery Apple #974 is a mint crelly with pink, white, blue, green, and grey glitters with holo silver bars. I used two coats plus Salon Perfect Top Coat. I didn't request anything with the mystery polishes because I wanted them to be completely random, and Alison did a perfect job! I think of all the Mystery Apples she was offering this time around, these would have been the two I would have chosen!


Mystery Apple #896 is a white crelly packed with black and a variety of neon colored glitters along with some micro holo silver glitters for some awesome sparkle! I used two coats plus Salon Perfect Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment