May 20, 2015

NWP Monthly Box - Avengers

Native War Paints recently introduced a new monthly subscription box. The box is $17.50 a month. It comes with a full sized and mini polish based on a certain theme along with another item that could be another polish, hand and nail care products, or a make up item. This box came with an extra polish, which I was super excited about. The first box was for May and was Avengers themed, so I had to get one! See what was inside after the break!




First up, "The First Avenger", inspired by Captain America, my favorite Avenger and my favorite of the box. It is a beautiful blue with red-purple shimmer and micro flakies. I used two coats plus Dream Polish "Gem Glam Top Coat".


The other full sized polish was "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry", inspired by the Hulk. Personally, I'm not crazy about Hulk and wasn't even sure how I'd like the polish, but it's very unique and I'm glad I can add it to my collection! It's a green jelly with basically any shape or size of green and purple glitters you can think of! I used two coats over Sally Hansen "I-rush Luck" plus Dream Polish "Gem Glam Top Coat".


Finally, the mini polish, "Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist", inspired by Iron Man. I kinda wish this and "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" had been swapped. I can see myself using this one much more. It is a gorgeous glitter topper with gold and red holo hexes in a variety of sizes. I used one coat over Sally Hansen "Black To Black" plus Dream Polish "Gem Glam Top Coat".

More slots for the subscription will be open on June 1st. I can't wait to see what other themes will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment