May 31, 2015

Polish By Jessica Jean Swatches

I found another glitter crelly master! Polish By Jessica Jean! I saw she was releasing a few new ones a week or so ago and fell in love with one. Me being me, I couldn't just get one... Check out the swatches of the two pretties I got after the jump.





Monsters, What?is a blue crelly with purple, green, blue and white glitters. I used two coats with no glitter placement or dabbing plus Gem Glam Top Coat. This was the main reason for my purchase and I was not disappointed! It's so pretty and applies perfectly!



Fruity Frosting is a white crelly with neon pink, orange, yellow and blue glitters and black (or maybe purple) micro glitters. I used two coats with no dabbing or glitter placement plus Gem Glam Top Coat. My only problem with either polish was a glitter settling in the polish. I left the bottle upside down between coats and had no problem after, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment