June 2, 2015

Lolita Lacquer - T-Red & Low Rider

I happened to find Lolita Lacquer on Instagram not long ago and fell in love with her polishes! I picked up my two favorites from her Etsy shop. They're super gorgeous, so check em out after the jump!



 

T-Red (Tyrannosaurus Red) is a red-orange jelly packed with matching holo micro glitters. I used two coats plus Gem Glam Top Coat. No dabbing required for full opacity! This polish is so shiny and sparkly and perfect! A must have in my opinion.


Low Rider (every time I see the name I gotta say it like that War song... Low, Ri, Da) is a gold jelly with tons of holo gold micro glitters. I used two to three coats plus Gem Glam Top Coat. Dabbing isn't necessary with this one, but you would probably get it to full opacity quicker if you did. Personally, I'd rather just brush it on like normal to keep it less messy.

I ordered these around Memorial Day weekend and got a free red, white, and blue apple pie scented mani bomb with my order. I haven't had the chance to use it, yet, but it smells heavenly. It's definitely gonna be one of those that I keep forever because I like sniffing it way too much to actually use.

I highly recommend Lolita Lacquer. The polishes are super gorgeous and apply perfectly. Her Jurassic Park polishes have been marked down to only $5! I can't wait to see what's coming next!

No comments:

Post a Comment