June 25, 2015

Land Of The Free Duo

The Land Of The Free Duo is a Fourth Of July Duo from Polish'M and Painted Polish. As soon as I saw the first swatches of this duo, I was in love. Glitter crelly and full coverage glitter and 'Murica?! Yes, please!

"Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit Of Holo" is Painted Polish's contribution. It is a full coverage glitter polish with red, blue, and silver holo glitters. In the swatch I used one regular coat, one sponged coat, plus top coat. I have a few of Lexi's polishes already and love every one of them. I actually won Drunk On Holo in a giveaway and that started my holo obsession.

"American Spirit" is Polish'M's contribution to the duo. It is a white crelly with red, white, and multiple shades of blue matte glitter, micro flakies, red and blue shimmer, and some gold and silver holo. In the swatch, I used two to three coats plus top coat. This is my first Polish'M polish (formerly Lacquerlicious) and it's so perfect. This duo is still available in Michelle's shop and I highly recommend picking it up before it's sold out for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment