June 4, 2015

Chick Pick Polish - Spring Fling

I hope you're ready for some beautiful matte swatches! Today I have the Spring Fling collection from Chick Pick Polish (minus On The Brink Pink, plus Hot Lips, because I liked that pink better). After receiving a bad batch, they were quickly replaced and the replacements are so perfect!!You ready? This is a long one...


Hot Lips is a hot pink matte with holo shimmer. I used two coats and no top coat for the matte swatch, added Gem Glam Top Coat for the glossy swatch, and used Bundle Monster plate BM-XL108.
This is the only one that's not from the Spring Fling collection. Instead of On The Brink Pink, I chose Hot Lips because it's a little more me even though I'm not big on pinks. I'd much rather have a bright than a pastel.

Marma-laid In The Shade is an orange matte with holo shimmer. I used two coats and no top coat for the matte swatch, added Gem Glam Top Coat for the glossy swatch, and used Bundle Monster plate BM-XL108.

You Mer-Rang? is a yellow matte with holo shimmer. I used two coats and no top coat for the matte swatch, added Gem Glam Top Coat for the glossy swatch, and used Bundle Monster plate BMXL-108.

Get In Lime Boys is a bright green matte with holo shimmer. I used two coats and no top coat for the matte swatch, added Gem Glam Top Coat for the glossy swatch, and used Bundle Monster plate BMXL-107.

Teally?? is a teal matte with holo shimmer. I used two coats and no top coat for the matte swatch, added Gem Glam Top Coat for the glossy swatch, and used Bundle Monster plate BMXL-107.

Blue So Fine is a bright blue matte with holo shimmer. I used two coats and no top coat for the matte swatch, added Gem Glam Top Coat for the glossy swatch, and used Bundle Monster plate BMXL-107.

Let Me Violet You is a purple matte with holo shimmer. I used three coats and no top coat for the matte swatch, added Gem Glam Top Coat for the glossy swatch, and used Bundle Monster plate BMXL-109.

I am so obsessed with these colors! I haven't had a chance to play with them yet and I'm dying to know how well they'll work with gradients and water marbles and those fun things. I think they're wonderful to stamp over because of how quick they dry. The Southern Comforts collection and Beach Coast collections have been added to the shop since I got these and it's taking a lot of self control to not buy both of those, too.

I also got two scent shots in Dr. Pepper and Spun Sugar. The scent shots are moisturizing fragrance oils to add to your polish remover or acetone. The two scents I purchased are perfect. Dr. Pepper smells just like Dr. Pepper and Spun Sugar is very sweet like cotton candy. I added DP to my small acetone bottle I use when I swatch and my cuticles are so moisturized when I'm swatching now! They're only $3 each and she has tons of scents to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment