June 3, 2015

Bliss Polish - Bliss Made Me Do It

Bliss Polish was one of the first indie brands I purchased from. I bought so many polishes in a short amount of time that it was kinda crazy. I decided I'd take a break from Bliss and share my love (and money) with other indies. After joining BP's Facebook group, Bliss'd Out Babes, I'm re-obsessed with my Blissies again! 

Unless you've been living under a rock, I'm sure you've seen the awesome duochrome Starbucks tumbler. It's beautiful. The official NPA tumbler. Well, there was a Bliss'd Out Babes group custom polish made to match it and I couldn't resist!!


Bliss Made Me Do It is a teal-blue-purple duochrome polish. I used two coats over a black base plus Gem Glam Top Coat.
These photos seriously don't do it any justice! I'm wearing it at work right now and can't stop watching the shift. In my light box, it really only looked purple and of course it rained or was cloudy every day I swatched last week, so I didn't get any good outdoor shots of it. Hopefully I can get one today and I'll post it on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment