June 9, 2015

Sparkle Pretty Polish - 4 Freedom Trio

I have a brand new indie brand to share with y'all today! Sparkle Pretty Polish is releasing two collections for their grand opening, the Fun N Flirty neon collection and the 4 Freedom collection which I will be sharing today! Check out my swatches after the jump!



Firecracker is a red jelly polish with silver holo micro glitters. I used three coats plus top coat. I did not need to fish for any glitter or dab to place it evenly.

Freedom is a pearl blue polish with silver holo micro glitters. I used two coats plus top coat and could have almost gotten away with just one coat. Once again, I did not need to fish for any glitter or dab to place it evenly.

Bomb Pop is a glitter topper with bright holo blue hexes, red holo squares, silver holo stars, and silver holo micro glitter. On my index finger, I used one regular coat over white. My middle finger is one sponged coat over white. My ring finger has individually placed glitters over white. And finally, my pinky finger is two regular coats over white. The red and blue glitters were extremely easy to get and did not require any fishing. The stars were a little more complicated as there are not as many of them in the polish. I recommend leaving the bottle upside down for a few minutes to move the glitter around some before applying.

Check out Sparkle Pretty Polish on Instagram and Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment