May 19, 2015

Regal Ween Lacquer Swatches

Personally, I hate buying just one polish online. No, not because I'm an addict, but because of shipping costs. And I know you know what I'm talking about. So when Regal Ween Lacquer announced they were adding mani fizzies to their shop, I couldn't resist! I had been eyeing a certain polish for a while so I picked that one up as well as some fizzies. Swatches and review after the break...




Gengar #94 was the lone little polish I had to have. I have loved Pokemon since I was about 8 and Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar are my favorite first gens. When I first saw this I knew I had to have it!
Gengar is a glitter topper full of purple and red hexes and black shreds.For the swatch, I used one coat of Gengar, no dabbing or placing the glitters, over one coat of China Glaze "Out Like A Light" plus Dream Polish "Gem Glam Top Coat".
Apparently some of the glitter had bled in the polish so the clear base had a light purple tint to it. I wasn't sure how I'd like that, but I actually love how it gave the dark grey base a purple tint. I can't think of any color I'd rater use this with!

Surprise! They sent me Vulpix #37 for free with my order!
Vulpix is another glitter topper with two shades of orange hexes, red hexes, and copper bars. For the swatch, I used one to two coats of Vulpix, some dabbing and placement was necessary, over one coat of China Glaze "Pop The Trunk" plus Dream Polish "Gem Glam Top Coat".

Since I'm obsessed with mani bombs, I knew I had to try their Fandom Fantasy Fizzies. I got the lemon lightning bolt, love spell pixel heart, and limited edition chocolate Easter egg. They are super moisturizing and perfect when your hands need a little TLC. And the scents are so perfect! A lot of times lemon scented products tend to smell too much like cleaner but this is fresh and light like lemonade. I don't really know how to describe love spell other than sweet, like candy. Chocolate was probably my favorite and I hate that it was limited edition! Hopefully they'll bring it back for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment