April 17, 2015

Living Dead Lacquer - Ultron Trio & Nail Care

Hi everybody! Today I have some swatches to share. A little different than usual because these are my own polishes. Next Friday, April 24th, I will be reopening my store and releasing my Avengers: Age Of Ultron inspired trio and some new nail care items! I'm very excited about this reopening because I feel like I put a lot more into my products this time than previous releases. To check out what I'll have at the reopening, see below. <3

First I'll share the polishes...

 Mark XLIII is my Iron Man inspired polish. It has a shimmery red base full of black and gold glitters. I used two coats plus top coat.


Super Soldier is my Captain America inspired polish. It has a shimmery dark navy base filled with red and silver glitters. I used two coats plus top coat.


No Strings On Me is my Ultron inspired polish. It has a shimmery silver base filled with red and black glitters. I used two coats plus top coat.

All polishes come in minis (6ml). Personally, it's what I prefer when it comes to indies. Not only are they easier on the wallet, but most are seasonal and how often do you wear that red and green glitter topper when it's not December? And what happens to polish when it sits too long? Yeah, not pretty. So yep. That's my reason and I'm sticking to it. Not saying I'll never have full sized polishes, just... not yet.

Mystery Minis will be available as well. You'll have the option of one, two, or three polishes. These are picked from a box of prototypes and discontinued polishes that I have been accumulating since my polish making journey started. 

My new nail care items will include Cuticle Oil, Liquid Latex, and Mani Bombs.

The Cuticle Oil is something I made a while back and have been using frequently ever since. All the cuticle oils and balms I had already had very strong fragrances, none of which mixed well with my lotion I use at work (the bathroom soap makes my skin so dry!). When used regularly I noticed stronger nails, faster nail growth, and healthy, moisturized cuticles. This will be available in the original fragrance free, vanilla, and coconut scent.

Liquid Latex seems to have taken over the nail community. Where we used to spend forever cleaning up our cuticles after a messy water marble, gradient, or stamping or using an obnoxious amount of tape to cover our cuticles, we now use this quick and easy solution. Brush on around your nail, be as messy as you'd like, then easily peel off the latex and your mess! Your clean up time will be drastically reduced and no more wasted tape! (Allergy Warning: If you have a latex allergy, do not use this product. If you are unsure, apply a small amount to a small area of skin. After waiting a few minutes, peel it off. If you skin is red or irritated, do not use.)

And finally, Mani Bombs, or "Mani Candies". Did you know I'm obsessed with mani bombs? Well, I am. These amazing little nuggets of magic are dropped into a bowl of warm or hot water where they fizz and melt, releasing their yummy scents along with nourishing oils. Soak your hands for about five minutes and they'll be super moisturized and silky smooth. Personally, I use them before I trim my nails. I absolutely hate filing my nails so I avoid it as much as possible. The only problem is that my nails are so strong that cutting them leads to cracks. To solve this problem, I soak my nails before cutting. Not only does is soften my nails so they don't crack when they're cut, but it also moisturizes them with those amazing oils and leaves my hands smelling great! These will be offered at an amazing introductory price of only 50 cents each! Also, every order will come with a free sample of a mani candy as well as a bonus entry into my upcoming Birthday/1k giveaway on Instagram! Just leave your IG in the notes to seller. Don't worry I'll post a reminder when the shop opens. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment