April 13, 2015

China Glaze Electric Nights Gitters

My first thought when I saw China Glaze's Electric Nights Collection swatches was OMG SO MUCH NEED! The same thought I have every time they release a new collection. After the initial excitement, I can narrow my choices down to the ones I actually do need (okay... really really want). This time I decided on the three glitters of the collection. My reasoning? I have an amazing neon collection already and I'd feel bad about cheating on it. The glitters, though... I just can't resist! Full swatch photos and reviews after the jump...

Before I start with the swatches, the white I used in all photos is Salon Perfect's "Sugar Cube" and the polishes used in the gradient, water marble, and rainbow chevron accent nails are Pipe Dream Polish's A Night In Vegas Neon Cremes.

Let The Beat Drop is a glitter topper filled with neon pink, orange, and purple hex glitters in a clear base. I used two coats plus top coat on each nail. At first, I didn't realize there was any purple in this one and even in the photos the purple looks pretty similar to the pink.

Can I Get An Untz Untz is a glitter topper filled with neon green, blue, and purple hex glitters in a clear base. I used two coats plus top coat on each nail. The purple glitters in this one stand out much better than in LTBD and I have to say this is more of my kind of color combo.

Point Me To The Party is a glitter topper filled with neon rainbow glitters in a clear base. I used two coats plus top coat on my index and middle fingers. This polish is a party in a bottle! It's so fun and very different from any other China Glaze polish I have (all three are to be honest).

If I had to rate these in order of favorites, I'd have to go Point Me To The Party, Can I Get An Untz Untz, and Let The Beat Drop. Which one is your favorite? Are the rest of the polishes in the collection worth picking up?

No comments:

Post a Comment