March 26, 2015

March Nail Art Challenge (Part Six)


Although part six starts out pretty boring, I made up for it on days 22, 23 and 24. Check it out after the break...

Day 21 - French Tip
These are terribly boring, I know. When I was trying to think of what I should do for this one, I realized I have never ever had basic bitch french tips. While all the girls in middle and high school were obsessing over their french tips, I thought they looked so stupid, and I still do. I hope to never do this to my nails again, but at least now I can say I have, I guess.
Polishes:
Salon Perfect - Sugar Cube


Day 22 - Freehand
Oh man. You have no idea how in love with these I am!! I totally didn't expect them to turn out decent at all! My very first mani I posted on my nail IG (a year ago!) had a tribal-ish accent nail and that looked like a hot mess. To be honest, I didn't expect these to look much better. It's nice to see some improvement over time!
Polishes:
China Glaze -Wait N Sea
China Glaze - License & Registration Pls
Black acrylic paint
Glam Gadgets from Winstonia

Day 23 - Same Brand, Different Colors
This might have been the hardest one yet. I thought it would be easy since I have plenty of colors from a ton of different brands, but that only made things harder. I changed my mind about a hundred times before I stuck with this. I thought the colors were a little different than anything I've done so far.
Polishes:
China Glaze - Out Like A Light
China Glaze - Pop The Trunk
China Glaze - Trip Of A Lime Time
Triangle and Aztec Vinyls from Vinyl Boutique


Day 24 - Colorful
Okay I lied. I had the hardest time with this one. I wanted to water marble with ANIVC again so much, but I've used them so much in this challenge already. I decided on a negative space spring mani using Maybelline's Bleached Neons from last spring. This is actually my second attempt. The first was a hot mess. The flowers were huge and awkward and not random enough, so I re-did it and this is the end result that I was pretty content with.
Polishes:
Maybelline - Pink Punch
Maybelline - Bleached In Peach
Maybelline -Citrus Collide
Maybelline - Lime Accent
Maybelline - Day Glow Teal
Maybelline - Ultra Violet
Salon Perfect - Oil Slick
Dotting tools from Born Pretty Store (Use code YEEDX31 for 10% off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment