March 31, 2015

March Nail Art Challenge (Part Seven)


I completed the whole challenge! I've only ever finished one other challenge before and there were nowhere near this many prompts. I'm very proud of myself for completing this and just wanted to thank @littlemermaidnailedit/@fairytalefinishpolish for the awesome challenge!

Day 25 - Crelly
I've done a mani like this maybe once or twice before? I'm still not sure how I like it, but I wanted to show the base color AND the crelly and didn't want to use vinyls for the millionth time.
Polishes:
Sally Hansen - Blue-Away
Candied Apple Polish - Crumpets & Jam


Day 26 - Stripes
Simple skinny stripes using one of my new OPI polishes and a forgotten Sally Hansen. I bought a sheet of variety stripes but I've mainly used just the skinnies off of it. I think I've used some thicker ones maybe twice? I'm gonna have to change that soon.
Polishes:
OPI - Is Mai Tai Crooked?
Sally Hansen - Coral Reef
Super Skinny Straights from NailVinyls


Day 27 - Inspiration
Inspired by the hospital doors from The Walking Dead. Check back later for details and more photos of this mani.
Polishes:
China Glaze - Pelican Grey
Zoya - Hunter
Acrylic craft paint
Glam Gadgets from Winstonia

Day 28 - Stamping Over Gradient
Ugh I hate stamping. After this fail, I've decided to use my free time in April as stamping practice. I'm getting another new stamper and I'm determined to not let stamping beat me. I have way too many cute plates that I never use because the end result is disastrous... like this.
Polishes:
China Glaze - Too Yacht To Handle
China Glaze - Grass Is Lime Greener
China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy
Salon Perfect - Sugar Cube
Just Ricarda - Blackout
Born Pretty Plate QA79 (Use code YEEDX31 for 10% off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment