March 18, 2015

March Nail Art Challenge (Part Four)

Days 13 through 16 were prompts I've done a million times (or just once), so nothing new for me here. Check them out after the break...
Day 13 - Saran Wrap
The previous times I've used the plastic wrap technique, I dabbed the polish on the plastic then blotched onto my nail. This time I dabbed the polish directly onto my nail, then smooshed it around with the plastic. To be honest, I don't see much of a difference between the two ways, but thought I'd try to actually do it like the tutorials.
Polishes:
Salon Perfect - Sugar Cube
China Glaze - Sun Of A Peach
China Glaze - Sun Upon My Skin
Bows (Use code YEEDX31 for 10% off!)

Day 14 - Half Moon
I've only done one other half moon mani and it wasn't even 100% a half moon mani. I've never been a big fan of them, and probably will never be. I've seen a few that were nice, but still nothing that blows me away.
Polishes:
China Glaze - I'd Melt For You
China Glaze - I Sea The Point
French tip vinyls

Day 15 - Decals
I've been getting Nailed Kit's monthly decals for a while now, but just cancelled about a week ago. They're so cute and easy, but I don't use them enough so I've accumulated quite the collection. I will probably end up renewing it again soon because that's how I am.
Polishes:
Salon Perfect - Sugar Cube
Sally Hansen - I-rush Luck
Orly - Bling
Nailed Kit March Decals
Nail Vinyls' Mini Chevrons

Day 16 - Accessories
Honestly, I'm not sure why I even buy nail charms. I usually only leave them on long enough to take a picture. When I leave them on longer, I end up getting them ripped off somewhere and lose them forever. They're cute, but just not very practical for me. So what do I do? I buy more!
Polishes:
Salon Perfect - Oil Slick
Sinful Colors - Secret Admirer
Orly - Mirrorball
Pirate charm, spike studs, and silver studs. Use my code YEEDX31 for 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment