February 28, 2015

Chaotic Glitz Polish - Black Label Collection

Today I have a must have collection from Meagan at Chaotic Glitz Polish. The Black Label collection consists of a holo black, a matte black, a black jelly with chunky silver holo glitters, and a black and gold, full coverage glitter.

Little Black Book is a beautiful black holo. I used two coats plus top coat for the above photo. This one is definitely my favorite of the collection. The application was wonderful and the holo pops much more in person than in photos. The holo also doesn't grey out the polish like a lot of holo top coats do, which is always a plus!

Matte About Black is a matte black creme. I'd say this might be a little more satiny than most of my other matte polishes and I really like that. I used one normal coat of Matte About Black here and no top coat. How awesome is that?! Matte and satin finishes are not my favorite. I love the look but hate the feeling, so as long as I don't touch my nails, I'm good. Knowing that I can get this look so easily now, though, I might start doing some more matte nails. One coat of Matte About Black vs two coats of black polish plus matte top coat. Yeah, I'll use this.

Black Out is a black jelly full of black micro glitters and chunky silver, holo glitters. I used three coats plus top coat above to try to make it a little more opaque. This would look much better as a coat or two over black undies; Matte About Black would be a good choice since it's a one coater. 


Black Gold is a full coverage black and gold glitter polish. I used a regular coat, a dabbed coat, and another regular coat plus top coat. I have swatched a polish very similar to this a few months ago from another indie. This one is much smoother after top coat than the other one.

In my opinion, this collection was a no brainer. I love wearing black so I had to have this collection and it did not disappoint! It is available here in mini and full sized bottles and I highly recommend you pick them up while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment