July 13, 2015

Bliss Polish - Ice Cream Shoppe Collection

I wasn't able to get the initial release of these because I had just had my card cancelled after my number was stolen. It's all good though, now that I have them. c: This is also my first time using my new macro clip with swatches. They're not that great and I'm gonna try to work on my hand/finger pose for macros for a while until I get something I like to stick with. Swatches after the jump...



Cherry Freeze is a pink creme with iridescent flakies. Three coats plus top coat. The macro made it look a lot brighter and more true to color than the normal swatch. Personally this isn't a favorite as I'm not a huge fan of pinks or reds.

Peach Frost is a peach creme with iridescent flakies. Two to three coats plus top coat. Again the swatch and macro aren't the same color, but the true color is more in between, but closer to the swatch. Possibly my favorite of the four.

Pistachio Creme is a lime creme with iridescent flakies. Two to three coats plus top coat. Macro is the more color accurate photo. I actually liked this color a lot more than I thought I would. I'm usually not crazy about green anything but it's been growing on me lately.

Blueberry Sorbet is a light blue creme with iridescent flakies. Three to four coats plus top coat. It's blue so it's definitely a favorite even though it took a little more to get it opaque.

I kinda think these are more spring colors than summer colors, but they're beautiful either way! I have plenty of pastels but none with the flakies like these which makes them the perfect addition to my Bliss Army and entire collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment